Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find my dad a white shift ball with silver stripes to match is car... Do y'all know where I can find such a thing ??

image-794990900.jpg

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Get a white one and have your hydro dip buddies customize it for his car.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Shelby American has a grey with black one.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would do the dip but I don't have time... Although... That might be faster ... Good idea sir!

Ok now I just need to find a white ball... Maybe I can borrow lance armstrongs???

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I would do the dip but I don't have time... Although... That might be faster ... Good idea sir!

Ok now I just need to find a white ball... Maybe I can borrow lance armstrongs???
I think France took his good ball back.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

Edit: I noticed both of these are out of stock, however we just got a shipment in today. So, the site should be updated by tomorrow!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silversky545,

I'm not sure what kind of Mustang your Dad has or if his is the one in your sig, but we have white shift knobs for both 5-speeds and 6-speed trannys. You could try the pasti-dip idea with one of these!

Shane

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I need the shift knob to match this... So basically exactly like the one I posted but with silver perl stripes ...

Btw AM I tried calling you guys but came across some troubles... Please pm me so I can try an get an answer

image-225165087.jpg

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Thanks... But dang their high priced
65 dollars? I don't mean to come off rude but how much are you looking to pay for something that's exactly what you described, you'll be paying about that anywhere

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
It's 86 with the ford logos

1 - 18 of 18 Posts