Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at two different wheels. I need your opinion. 17x9/10.5 03 cobra styles black with chrome lip. Or 18x9/10 95 cobra R's black with chrome lip. I would like to have 18 but would also like to have 10.5 rear wheels and also like the 03 styles better. Let me know everyone.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Tires are cheaper for the 17s also.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do too. But I would like to have 18s I will probably go with the 03s

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldnt mind having a 335 40 17 on there maybe help fill gap a little.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you lowered and are you on stock wheels? I am and its not too bad with 45s idk what size to get i want wide lol

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You should just cut stock springs.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's free and it still looks good. That way you dont have to waste money on springs o=and cc plates or camber bolts. Just cut a coil off and get cc plates or bolts. We cut my cousins and its lower than mine and looks good

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From where the pigtail ends juat mark on the next coil. So you're cutting exactly one coil.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's why cutting them is a good idea. Cuz it's free! Lol. I'm probably not gonna cut mine till I get wheels and tries so I can't make sure the back tired don't run or anything.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Me too. I really like the size of 18s on new edge though

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I'm probably gonna stay with 17 03 cobras unless I find a cheap nice looking wheel that's not popular like frs bullitt and Saleens everyone has them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts