Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering getting a CAI and Tune to add a little more power to my 2012 GT! I was thinkin about the JLT intake along with a Bama 93 Performance Tune from the guys at AM! Just wondering if anyone had this set up and how it performs. Thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I was considering getting a CAI and Tune to add a little more power to my 2012 GT! I was thinkin about the JLT intake along with a Bama 93 Performance Tune from the guys at AM! Just wondering if anyone had this set up and how it performs. Thanks for any input!!
get the steeda instead :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nosympathy said:
No, I mean get the Steeda CAI and Bama tune! Ask for the Hybrid tune as well when you get your tunes. It is amazing.
Ohh I see!! I never even considered a steeda CAI but I'm gonna look into it. Thanks for the input. What's the hybrid tune like?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

nitrous2v said:
I just ordered the Steeda CAI and tune. Should receive it tomorrow and I will let you know.
Thanks a lot, I'm definitely interested to see what differences you notice

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Ohh I see!! I never even considered a steeda CAI but I'm gonna look into it. Thanks for the input. What's the hybrid tune like?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Thanks a lot, I'm definitely interested to see what differences you notice
Hybrid tune takes the low end TQ of the street tune and pairs it with the high end power of the race tune. Highly recommend it.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
JLT or C&L are great choices and you cant go wrong with either. Personally I would never buy the JLT because of the look.....JMO. Ive always stuck with the Bama 93R tune even before they joined forces with American Muscle and I been more than satisfied with it. Their customer service is even better.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
JLT or C&L are great choices and you cant go wrong with either. Personally I would never buy the JLT because of the look.....JMO. Ive always stuck with the Bama 93R tune even before they joined forces with American Muscle and I been more than satisfied with it. Their customer service is even better.
Agree on the customer service. They are fast too. Filled out the form for the hybrid tune last night around 6-7, had the tune in my e-mail this morning around 11. Very impressed with them.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Agree on the customer service. They are fast too. Filled out the form for the hybrid tune last night around 6-7, had the tune in my e-mail this morning around 11. Very impressed with them.
Exactly....had my tune for my full exhaust and Boss mani before I even got the parts on. They are top notch in my book. :headbang:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DDTCM said:
Sounds good man! Everyone says such good things about AM so I will be happy to give them my business. I love the idea of free tunes for life!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

nosympathy said:
Did u get the tune downloaded yet? Just wondering how the hybrid tune is for you?!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Ravnus said:
Anyone dyno their car yet with the hybrid tune
I will be hopefully wednesday. Found a place that does 2 pulls for 50 with a/f. Have to call and schedule an appointment tomorrow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet!! About how much did this run u?!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

nosympathy said:
I will be hopefully wednesday. Found a place that does 2 pulls for 50 with a/f. Have to call and schedule an appointment tomorrow.
Keep us updated on the results if all goes as planned!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Sweet!! About how much did this run u?!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Keep us updated on the results if all goes as planned!!
I am definitly doing the dyno run with them, just not sure what day. I have wednesday-saturday free(love my new job!) I just have to see what they have available. If they'll let me, i'll record it too. I don't see why they wouldn't as my car will get its picture taken and put on their facebook page lol!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts