Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 mustang gt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I spoke with someone today (at Steeda) that said it is possible to look up if we have a Steeda made mustang. It has all the earmarks however a previous owner removed the placards. We are looking to verify if this is a Steeda built car and if so have them send out a new placard advising of this? I am including some pictures. From my understanding this vehicle did have an origin title in FL but as we are not the original buyer I cannot confirm. Any help is so greatly appreciated!!

Previous owner removed plaque- we need to know if this is a Steeda serialized vehicle. I got a response from Steeda stating the plaque would be located behind the shifter but the previous owner removed it. :/ are you able to help me?
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Hood
Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Window
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2019 Mustang GT - Steeda Edition
1,149 Posts
You spoke to Rodney & he was researching the VIN - our records were not as robust as they are now.

Rodney should be able to provide you with some feedback shortly - some items appear to be product correct but other stickers & add-ons do not look product specific but we'll let Rodney confirm.

TJ

·
Administrator
9,775 Posts
Welcome Aschae, and thank you for joining MEVO!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
If you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

And thanks also to TJ for chiming in with the assist. Steeda is actually the only one who can authentic your car Aschae. It’s a beautiful car either way.

·
Registered
96 mustang gt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You spoke to Rodney & he was researching the VIN - our records were not as robust as they are now.

Rodney should be able to provide you with some feedback shortly - some items appear to be product correct but other stickers & add-ons do not look product specific but we'll let Rodney confirm.

TJ
Thank you very much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts