Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a guy selling a M90 supercharger on Craigslist, its really clean and i think its the x charger, he's asking 250 for the supercharger, the bypass valve and the intake, get it?!

ForumRunner_20121124_093640.png

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Not a very efficient setup.

I've also never seen one on a 4.0, don't believe.anyone makes a kit for it

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And idk where you've been but he most popular supercharger for the 4.0 is the m90 x charger
Can anyone help me with what to look for on it???

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
m90's are cheap and a dime a dozen...if you miss this sale you'll find another one since alot of cars used them even as far back as the 90's. what's gonna cost you the most in your install will be the adapter plate. consider 99-04 v6's...we do an m112 swap off of termis...m112s can be had for under $500...the adapter plate new runs around $800

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Atrav83 said:
And idk where you've been but he most popular supercharger for the 4.0 is the m90 x charger
Can anyone help me with what to look for on it???
Why are you asking if you're the expert?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't ask about if it was for a v6, look man if your gonna start an argument just leave the damn thread

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1slosix said:
m90's are cheap and a dime a dozen...if you miss this sale you'll find another one since alot of cars used them even as far back as the 90's. what's gonna cost you the most in your install will be the adapter plate. consider 99-04 v6's...we do an m112 swap off of termis...m112s can be had for under $500...the adapter plate new runs around $800
Thanks man I'll keep an eye out for one, would explorer express sell MD one?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

*me one

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

*me one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts