Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad picture. Can't really get a good shot of them. But the good news is that the first time when I took the picture, forgot the flash, it turned off the street light across the street. :D

I have them under the dash too but the camera died before I could get a shot of them.

:oops: Since I can't shrink them, they'll just have to be in two parts.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
why do people knock neons? you know how many people are secretely jockin his ride. i know you all say ooh thats sooooo fast and furious. but they were out waaaaay before that movie came. it just made them more popular and cheaper. just like nos(nitrous) for all you not cool people. i had my eye on undercar kits 1 year before i even knew about fast and the furious. i saw it in an crutchfield or jc whitney or somehting like that and i was just like "holy shyt that will be hella popular come a couple years. and guess what. couple years later, theyre becoming like a must have for modders to set themselves apart. i have gone through 3 sets in 3 years now. i bought the streetglow blue series(cheaper one) in green and i think i was the first in my city to have them. everyone looked and points and stares with their jaws open when you drive up to a parking lot full of cars and people(illegal races) i broke those, moved up to the gold line green and broke those too, they didnt hold to well to landing a jump off a railroad tracks at 110 and shattered the 2 sides. then i got a red set of goldlines off ebay for 130 total and installed them. then one of the wires drooped and welded itself to my muffler and stopped working. so i ripped them off and figured the problem too late to reinstall. waiting for next car. all lights will be blue and car will be silver. will be sweet ass. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BROTHER COREY IS BUSY

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I dont know whats worse the Neons or the bad picture

I THINK THE WHOLE BOARD NEEDS A CLEANSING

BUT I MUST ADMIT I PROMISED I WOULD BE MORE TOLLERENT OF GOOBERS WHO WANT NEONS!!! SORT OF LIKE DONT ASK DONT TELL

TbirdMan91169 said:
theyre becoming like a must have for modders to set themselves apart.
But that statement is like a load of elephant crap . Really serious performance minded would never put neons on their cars only highschool kids with their hats on backwards

·
11,873 Posts
Danger Dude said:
WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BROTHER COREY IS BUSY

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I dont know whats worse the Neons or the bad picture

I THINK THE WHOLE BOARD NEEDS A CLEANSING

BUT I MUST ADMIT I PROMISED I WOULD BE MORE TOLLERENT OF GOOBERS WHO WANT NEONS!!! SORT OF LIKE DONT ASK DONT TELL
:wtf:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Ok I dont like the lights cause some reasons, 1. they are ugly, 2. why spend that on lights and not Hp mods, 3. they are illegal (well here in Indiana), 4. ugly, should I keep going? :wtf:

·
Registered
44 Posts
TbirdMan91169 said:
why do people knock neons? you know how many people are secretely jockin his ride. i know you all say ooh thats sooooo fast and furious. but they were out waaaaay before that movie came. it just made them more popular and cheaper. just like nos(nitrous) for all you not cool people. i had my eye on undercar kits 1 year before i even knew about fast and the furious. i saw it in an crutchfield or jc whitney or somehting like that and i was just like "holy shyt that will be hella popular come a couple years. and guess what. couple years later, theyre becoming like a must have for modders to set themselves apart. i have gone through 3 sets in 3 years now. i bought the streetglow blue series(cheaper one) in green and i think i was the first in my city to have them. everyone looked and points and stares with their jaws open when you drive up to a parking lot full of cars and people(illegal races) i broke those, moved up to the gold line green and broke those too, they didnt hold to well to landing a jump off a railroad tracks at 110 and shattered the 2 sides. then i got a red set of goldlines off ebay for 130 total and installed them. then one of the wires drooped and welded itself to my muffler and stopped working. so i ripped them off and figured the problem too late to reinstall. waiting for next car. all lights will be blue and car will be silver. will be sweet ass. :headbang:
no offense, but hitting rail road tracks at 110 you're either a complete fucking tard, lieing, or trying to be cool like vin diesel and paul walker.

and no, neons are not a must for modders.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
nope no lie, and yes it was stupid. i thought my suspension would handle it, but on the upside the neons scraped and shattered, and when i landed it it was smooth. its not hard to get 110 in the bird. it was a long 3 lane road (1 way) and no sidestreets except for the railroad track(which has a tall hill to it) and i had my buddies integra behind me and decided to show him that domestics are boss and boy did i. it was at 3:30 in the morning, after a sucessful night at the races.

hmm and i still need to get another set, for when i get my next car(prolly a stang) and im gonna post pics all over so i can piss brother corey off.

lol jk bro. maybe just 1 or 2 pics.

ok just 1..........

i still need a new car though, im so sick of this land yatcht i drive.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
ZimStang said:
i think they look nice if theyre done right...
FOR THAT STATEMENT BROTHER COREY WILL CONTACT SANTA AND BE SURE TO HAVE HIM BRING YOU SOME HIGH QUALITY COAL FOR CHRISTMAS

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts