Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post pics of your cars neon lights i need suggestions on what more i can do i only have under car neons

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
You can either...

Put two 10" neon tubes under the dash and two 9" tubes under the back of the passenger and driver seats.

Or you can put some LEDs in the A/C vent and 3" neon tubes in each of the door pockets.

Pick one of the two. Otherwise, it'll be two much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2 stobes with blue LED lights in the trunk, plus a pulsating 12" blue tube in the trunk. Complete street glow gold series blue underbody kit, 4 12" blue tubes inside the car (under the seats and dash). Then headlight strobes in the headlights and clear corners. Not to mention the panasonic headunit that lights up entirely blue and the blue glow gauges in dash and A-Pillar.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
christ, thats a lotta blue lol

Ive got 1 20" light mounted to my headliner by the rear window, and then ive got my underbodies... all blue

184 Posts
there is a new kit now that is led controlled cost like 600bucks or something but it has like over 19million different colors or something like that?? U can change each one individually or make it all one solid color. The multi color seems a lil rainbow gay for my taste but being able to have all red one day then all blue the next or just sit at a light and change in from one crazy color to another in front of someone would be cool. Id never put neons on LEDS all the way. And according to some i drive a neon :)

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i have the color changing led kit. for 160 bucks off ebay for 7 colors and being just as bright as the 200$ gold series 1 color is a far better deal.

i like the blue, it just looks clean. though when i race i put it on red for the agressive look, and sometimes when parked in a really dark spot the purple just looks menacing. i dont know if im going to do any interior neons though, cause im still thinking on painting the whole car another color.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not wise to paint the whole car another color unless your willing to pay much more so that they can paint the engine bay

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Who cares anyways? Unless you plan on showing the car or selling it and trying to convince the buyers that it is the original color?

I still like my gold series streetglow :D

Like i said, I just don't like how LEDs have to be pointed, but I do like the multi color choice... :lol:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
Who cares anyways? Unless you plan on showing the car or selling it and trying to convince the buyers that it is the original color?

I still like my gold series streetglow :D

Like i said, I just don't like how LEDs have to be pointed, but I do like the multi color choice... :lol:
:wtf2:

I should ban you for that one.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
How does it make it a mess? The only neon you can see on my car is under the passenger side dash because there was no where else to mount it. And you can only see it when your behind the car looking in.

And what do you mean by "G'd" Out?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I guess i am old fashion and like to have a pure performance car rather than lights from a christmas tree. I see to many civics and ricers with lights so i am turned off on those.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a green neon under body kit, two green tubes under the front seats, green strobes in the front air vents in the center console, four green tubes in the trunk - two each highlighting the AMP and CAP, and two strobes flashing to show the speakers. The trunk looks sick at night. Check out some pics at my site under the night pics section.

http://members.rankmyride.com/govrtcl

1 - 20 of 21 Posts