Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,660 Posts
No wife for me to worry about, but I haven't let anyone voluntarily drive my car just for the heck of it. Only 3 people have been given the keys on 4 occasions: Tint guy, Dealership (twice), and Body Shop. Someone has to be pretty damn special for me to offer. :p

· Registered
480 Posts
My wife can drive my Mustang any time she wants - she's a very good driver and very experienced. My car? It's a 2013 Shelby GT500! My wife? A police officer who does high speed pursuits!

No light bar and sirens on the Shelby though - wouldn't that be fun :)

She bought her own new V6 four days ago (her third Mustang) so now I get to drive hers :-D.

· Premium Member
15,577 Posts
My wife can drive my Mustang any time she wants - she's a very good driver and very experienced. My car? It's a 2013 Shelby GT500! My wife? A police officer who does high speed pursuits!

No light bar and sirens on the Shelby though - wouldn't that be fun :)

She bought her own new V6 four days ago (her third Mustang) so now I get to drive hers :-D.
Lol! That's my kinda woman! Have you posted any pics of her mustang? Lol

Seems like if you all are that scared to relinquish your keys you don't have the right kind of woman.... Nah I'm just kidding :) I guess all girls can't be bad ass :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.