1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
She's scared of my car

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I divorced my ole lady when she asked me for the keys!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I gave my wife the key two days after getting my 11 GT. When she came back it needed a rear fender and paint on one quarter panel.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My wifee wont drive my car cause food and drinks are strictly prohibited and she thinks that is stupid . Nothing but bottled water in my car..

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
No wife for me to worry about, but I haven't let anyone voluntarily drive my car just for the heck of it. Only 3 people have been given the keys on 4 occasions: Tint guy, Dealership (twice), and Body Shop. Someone has to be pretty damn special for me to offer. :p

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I let my ex drive once and that was a nightmare! Still kissing the ground LOL but my girlfriend now is a huge mustang enthusiast and I let her drive it and I was impressed :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
My wife can drive my Mustang any time she wants - she's a very good driver and very experienced. My car? It's a 2013 Shelby GT500! My wife? A police officer who does high speed pursuits!

No light bar and sirens on the Shelby though - wouldn't that be fun :)

She bought her own new V6 four days ago (her third Mustang) so now I get to drive hers :-D.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
My wife can drive my Mustang any time she wants - she's a very good driver and very experienced. My car? It's a 2013 Shelby GT500! My wife? A police officer who does high speed pursuits!

No light bar and sirens on the Shelby though - wouldn't that be fun :)

She bought her own new V6 four days ago (her third Mustang) so now I get to drive hers :-D.
Lol! That's my kinda woman! Have you posted any pics of her mustang? Lol

Seems like if you all are that scared to relinquish your keys you don't have the right kind of woman.... Nah I'm just kidding :) I guess all girls can't be bad ass :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
I let my wife drive but... She doesn't like to! Why you ask? Because she says every time she gets to drive and comes back I inspect that car for everything scratches tires you name it lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts