Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
We should see more of that. The media doesn't even show pictures of the towers anymore because they are "too disturbing." **** that.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
darryl worley-have you forgotten, that song relates to that alot

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brent said:
Its election year... all they are going to show is Iraq and how they havent found womd....
true, but he is right imo. Fvck "too disturbing" that **** IS disturbing. I've been to the WTC before and after, and it is sad. Watching that made me feel like crying, vomiting, and doing a whole lot of other things, including finding a damn terrorist myself. God if they'd let me loose on one.....

glad to see we agree on something Laser02

·
11,873 Posts
God that makes me so angry.... I remember exactly where I was when it happened. I watched it on live tv as the towers fell down...... I dont care what anyone says.

We went into Iraq to get rid of terrorism. Whether there was WOMD was irrelavent. There were terrorism in that country. They wanted to do harm to us. There ios no more waiting around for something else like that to happen again. I am tired of the waiting. We waited to long last time. We cant let it happen again.

"We dont need another countries permission to defend our freedom" George Bush <--- That says it all right there

Screw you France, Screw You Germany, screw you Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. You are cowards. You can not stand up and fight for what you believe in. You will not look out for the best of this country. All you look out for is your party and yourself. All you care about is if the camera is on you.

Theres nothing liek waking up and watching 3000 people die on live tv. How you can sit there and say that we should not have went into Iraq is just plain stupid.

I have tried to be open minded with people about the Iraq deal. I cant anymore. You have to put parties aside and do whats best for this country. John Kerry is not whats best for this country.

Sadaam would not cooperate. He did not cooperate ofr 12 years. The United Nations did nothing. The civilians in Iraq had a 9/11 everyday. Terrorist run the country. If sadaam had a chance to give terrorist womd or funds to help them(which I am sure he did) he would have and thats a fact. That right there is justification. We are to defend ourself from people like that. We can not monitor him in hopes that he doesnt.

We cant let terrorism win. You can not try to appease them. This is how World Wars starts. You give a guy half a country to try to make him stop invading everyone else and it just doesnt work.

So stop being pussies and stop trying to please everyone. We are the United States of America. We have to defend us. Clinton tried Diplomacy and that got us no where.

Clinton had the same amount of conflict/wars in his 8 years than Bush Sr and Bush Jr had in both of their terms combined. No one called him for war crimes and all that bs that Bush is getting.

Its just stupid. People need to open their eyes and realize that you got to do what you got to do to keep our freedom. If France ever gets invaded again I am sure we will be there to help them.... even tho they are scared little pussies.

·
11,873 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
true, but he is right imo. Fvck "too disturbing" that **** IS disturbing. I've been to the WTC before and after, and it is sad. Watching that made me feel like crying, vomiting, and doing a whole lot of other things, including finding a damn terrorist myself. God if they'd let me loose on one.....

glad to see we agree on something Laser02
It is disturbing. But people get washed up in politics and people do forget why we are where we are

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I went down to the recruiters office in February of 1991, the day after we started bombing Iraq the first time.

Headed off to Basic at Lackland AFB Mar 6th 2001 - it was over by then.

Spent the next 7 years in the Military, in Mississippi, Alaska, Florida and Colorado.

Although I am a twice decorated Gulf War Era veteran, I sometimes forget why I went in 1991. The events a decade later remind me.

I am proud of serving, and would go back if called up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn that was motivating Brent.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dammit, watching this is like sensory overload for me. I will never forget where I was. Ever. Watching that video you linked us to Brent, there is a pic in there of a firefighter with his oxygen mask over another person, while he is completely unprotected. I know dust was probably the least of his worries, but that just shows exactly what kind of people were there on 9/11 and gave everything they knew to give and more. You said everything I have been thinking for so long in your post Brent. Thank you.

America should NEVER be in that position again. And we should do anything and everything we can to make sure that it NEVER happens again. EVER. If that includes invading a shithole of a country and trying to make it better, then fine. If a handful of the citizens of that country dont want us there, then fine. We're staying. Most of the people over there wanted us there in the first place. Fvck em if they want us to leave when they want us to. Goddammit we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The ONLY superpower. We should and will do what we need to do or feel we need to do in order to protect ourselves, and that is just the way it should be.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tell that to the democrats. They are more concerned about violating the terrorists civil rights.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't really intend for this to turn into a politics thread. I only wanted to remind people that our freedom is not free. What they should always remember. What we owe people.

That said, I will cast my vote for Bush. It is a shame I can only vote once. I am not voting for Bush because he is Bush. I am voting for what he stands for and his stance on protecting me, my loved ones, you, and even John Kerry. I will never vote for a "soldier" who fought in Vietnam, only to return to his home, FREE, country, the great UNITED STATES, to protest by throwing medals over the White House wall. Fake medals at that.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
brent is my hero.

bush just gets picked on cause hes a second generation president, so he gets blamed for stuff his daddy didnt finish. cause if his daddy got to finish what he started, and take the troops all the way to baghdad, none of this would have prolly happened. but dont blame him, blame u.n. for stopping him.

now we have them saying "bush jr was warned of the attacks after he was elected" i wonder how many times was clinton warned of the impending danger on the horizon. he was too busy getting his cack sucked than to send troops out and take care of business. not that i dont like clinton, sure he was a good president(presi-pimp), but he couldve done alot more in those 8 years.

its sick to watch what happened that day on 9/11. it makes me want to vomit when i think of the people on the planes, in the towers, on the ground, that all lost their life because someone was jealous of the freedoms americans have.

and what pisses me off more, is the media has forgotten about the events, and passes them on as "too disturbing". FK that, this is real life people. it is disturbing. watch it over and over again, think about every single person who died for no reason, then try to tell me "war is wrong". the only way to get through to these madmen is a bullet in the head and a bomb in their throat.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IMHO, the towers, the planes, the towers collapsing, should be on Good Morning America every goddam morning. That way people won't forget. It should be mandatory for people to see that **** every time they turn on the television. There should not be an option. Want to enjoy some freedoms? Then remember who you owe and what you owe them.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
brent is my hero.

bush just gets picked on cause hes a second generation president, so he gets blamed for stuff his daddy didnt finish. cause if his daddy got to finish what he started, and take the troops all the way to baghdad, none of this would have prolly happened. but dont blame him, blame u.n. for stopping him.

now we have them saying "bush jr was warned of the attacks after he was elected" i wonder how many times was clinton warned of the impending danger on the horizon. he was too busy getting his cack sucked than to send troops out and take care of business. not that i dont like clinton, sure he was a good president(presi-pimp), but he couldve done alot more in those 8 years.

its sick to watch what happened that day on 9/11. it makes me want to vomit when i think of the people on the planes, in the towers, on the ground, that all lost their life because someone was jealous of the freedoms americans have.

and what pisses me off more, is the media has forgotten about the events, and passes them on as "too disturbing". FK that, this is real life people. it is disturbing. watch it over and over again, think about every single person who died for no reason, then try to tell me "war is wrong". the only way to get through to these madmen is a bullet in the head and a bomb in their throat.
ill second that,sadam and every other terrorist>>>:baby: :rockets: idiots have to take cheap shots when we dont expect it..pussies, then a bit later we find this supposedly powerful dictator hidin in a hole, after he tells the iraqis to fight for the country...:mad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts