Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just an old guy who played with mostly GM stuff as a kid. Fast forward to middle age... rented a 2011 V6 a couple years ago to drive from PA to NY and back and LOVED it. So when I went shopping for a sensible sedan to replace my DD Altima, and the guy who helps me buy cars (a dealer who will pick stuff at auction for me) told me he had a Mustang convertible in my price range, I couldn't pass it up. '14 base V6 in Race Red with 52k, seems to have no options... but the previous owner installed Roush axle-backs, and I'm trying to decide if I love them or hate them. Other than that, all I want to do to the car is put some 18" Premium or GT wheels on it and get tri-bar Pony badges for the fenders, and then just enjoy racking up the miles...

Rick in southern central PA

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome! Nice car, hope you enjoy it. I recognize the pics from another internet place we apparently both frequent. As you can see from my info, I also have a '14 sixxer, albeit a coupe. Always glad to have another 3.7 owner on here!

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is my first mustang too. Had it just over a week now. I have always been a model type guy over makes but have had 6 Camaros to 1 ford and it was a 71 Torino.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts