Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day before Christmas Eve a grandma totaled my 2009 mustang v6 appearance package an I toke all the mods I could an put them in my brothers 07 v6 before they came an towed it away they gave me 15,000 for it an I looked for a 05-09 mustang that was as close as possible to my wrecked one an I got lucky as **** an found this :)

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The left over money I put dual gt500 mufflers BBK cai gms coil pack ngk plugs an street thunder wires but I saved the louvers rims grille hood scoop an rear deck lid from the wreck

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Cool car! Great find.
Thanks it was the same yr an had less miles then my last mustang an I picked it up for 13000

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a V6

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Dude that seriously looks like almost the same car lol!!!! Minus the stripe and a few other things.
I know that's why I bought it ! I drove all the way to Miami to buy it but she is def worth it ! An the best thing about it is that I have no payments !

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Yea is def a 6...a damn good looking 6
Yeah it didn't look like this when I bought it all the exterior parts I salvaged from my other mustang

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
The day before Christmas Eve a grandma totaled my 2009 mustang v6 appearance package an I toke all the mods I could an put them in my brothers 07 v6 before they came an towed it away they gave me 15,000 for it an I looked for a 05-09 mustang that was as close as possible to my wrecked one an I got lucky as **** an found this :)
Dang dude sorry for your loss but what a great find!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Looking good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.