Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day before Christmas Eve a grandma totaled my 2009 mustang v6 appearance package an I toke all the mods I could an put them in my brothers 07 v6 before they came an towed it away they gave me 15,000 for it an I looked for a 05-09 mustang that was as close as possible to my wrecked one an I got lucky as **** an found this :)

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The left over money I put dual gt500 mufflers BBK cai gms coil pack ngk plugs an street thunder wires but I saved the louvers rims grille hood scoop an rear deck lid from the wreck

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Cool car! Great find.
Thanks it was the same yr an had less miles then my last mustang an I picked it up for 13000

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Damn looks just like her!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a V6

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Dude that seriously looks like almost the same car lol!!!! Minus the stripe and a few other things.
I know that's why I bought it ! I drove all the way to Miami to buy it but she is def worth it ! An the best thing about it is that I have no payments !

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Yea is def a 6...a damn good looking 6
Yeah it didn't look like this when I bought it all the exterior parts I salvaged from my other mustang

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it looks good
All I got to do now is slam it down 1.5-2" headers an tune it an maybe new exhaust the gt500 mufflers on it aren't very aggressive lol if the v6 came with duals that's what it would sound like lol the suck I'm thinking about pypes m80 mid muffler kit

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
The day before Christmas Eve a grandma totaled my 2009 mustang v6 appearance package an I toke all the mods I could an put them in my brothers 07 v6 before they came an towed it away they gave me 15,000 for it an I looked for a 05-09 mustang that was as close as possible to my wrecked one an I got lucky as **** an found this :)
Dang dude sorry for your loss but what a great find!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looking good.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Yeah I had so many mods on it an I didn't s save the recipes so I didn't get any money for them :/
Oh man that sucks, I've got a folder where I throw my receipts. And you do know that retailers have to save receipts for 7 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts