Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys I come from a fully modded g35/350z tired of throwing money and not being fast although they look good haha. I got a 2013 gt base w recaros and brembo package pretty happy to say the least. Already have a lot of plans for the car so I'm sure ill be here a lot.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
That sounds bad A$$ KF post some pics when you can. If you need help posting pics or anything else about the site go into the FAQ.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one gets the recaros lol, you hang out anywhere horseplay? I know of modernmuscle.com some of those guys but I've been out of the scene for a while. Too many kids being stupid for the most part

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
No one gets the recaros lol, you hang out anywhere horseplay? I know of modernmuscle.com some of those guys but I've been out of the scene for a while. Too many kids being stupid for the most part
nah havent hanged out much. this town is import city. i kno theres some mustang clubs looking for more people here in the city but i dont really have alot of spare time

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya unfortunately unless you get a group of guys that you know and hang out with on a regular basis or they are older and more mature it kind of sucks. At least cars & coffee is pretty good from when I've been

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
nah havent hanged out much. this town is import city. i kno theres some mustang clubs looking for more people here in the city but i dont really have alot of spare time
Oh yeah horse I found a bad a$$ meet! They've got a mustang club there you'd probably like to join also. It's every Saturday at the big texaco off of 151 before it meet 410. It's got a lot of mustangs and few camaros;) lol and also a lot of corvettes and classics and imports and ghetto cars have there own section lol

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Oh yeah horse I found a bad a$$ meet! They've got a mustang club there you'd probably like to join also. It's every Saturday at the big texaco off of 151 before it meet 410. It's got a lot of mustangs and few camaros;) lol and also a lot of corvettes and classics and imports and ghetto cars have there own section lol
those import guys **** everything up all the time lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts