Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry was typing and holding my daughter at the same time but my question was suppose to be if I should trade in my 14gtcs for a 16 performance fast pack

Sent from my SM-G920V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I'm sorry was typing and holding my daughter at the same time but my question was suppose to be if I should trade in my 14gtcs for a 16 performance fast pack

The real question is - have you test drove a few 2016 GTs with the perf pack yet? If not, do that first before making any decisions or asking.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I traded my 14 track pack for a GT premium performance pack, so I can easily answer any questions for you! I'll be honest, you won't regret it. The interior, the handling , the sync 3 system ; you'll be in bliss. It feels so much more confident in twists and turns and all around feels far more sophisticated. Some people feel it's less fun because it doesn't seem as terrifying as launching a 420hp car into a turn with a solid live axle , but at the same time it's a much more beautiful feeling. It's got an American heart with European styling and handling . If any of that sounded good to you, then you're probably on you way down to the dealership !

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts

You should be able to go back in and edit your thread, title included when you get to a laptop......and to answer your question --- as stated, go drive one, and then see if you can leave the dealer without it. I doubt it.....

·
Registered
737 Posts
Some people feel it's less fun because it doesn't seem as terrifying as launching a 420hp car into a turn with a solid live axle , but at the same time it's a much more beautiful feeling.
So to you near death experiences aren't a selling point? Haha.

I really wonder how Ford will outdo the S550 with the next model, even if they'll just do a SN95/New Edge type facelift.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I wouldn't hesitate one second, I traded in my 2011 last week on a dib 2016 GT premium with an A6, so much more refined

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And yes guys I drove one already, and I do want it because it's a whole new diffrent body style, and also because I would be getting zero percent financing on it as well and yes I will edit the title as soon as I can get on my lab top.

·
Banned
275 Posts
I would say keep your 14. The 16 is nice but not enough to justify another car purchase imo.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
6 piston brembos, staggered wheels, 3.73s, newer styling, newer features, clean slate with miles and maintenance, etc

Idk....would be tempting for me to trade in. Wait! I did :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
I got zero % on mine too. From a financial stand point, it actually made more sense to get the new s550 than finish paying off the last 3.5 years of my 14' with 6% apr

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That what I'm saying I owe 4 years on it and warranty is over next month

·
Registered
122 Posts
I went from a 2011 GT/CS prepped for FS autocross to a 2016 GT PP and the 2016 is all around a better car out of the box and performs better than the previous one. I have never looked back on this decision.

·
Registered
557 Posts
That what I'm saying I owe 4 years on it and warranty is over next month

I got an additional 3 years added to my warranty for nothing. Last time , they were trying to get me to buy the extra warranty j nearly lost my mind when I heard the price.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm back and yes I made the deall and got the 2016 mustang gt pp.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts