Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a 96 v6 to replace my 96 gt due to frame subframe damage, are there any parts from the gt I can switch over to the v6?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
engine swap if you want, but mainly i'd grab the rear sway bar off of the GT..any mods done to the GT at all? pics?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres some photos of the GT, I got it for 1800$. Great starter car but with the frame dmg I don't want to put any more into it. No mods I know off except flowmaster exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
a shop will have to modify it but yes...the h pipe, flow tubes, mufflers, and tail pipes will all swap over.

take what you need then part out the rest...i think the hood is ugly, but maybe you can sell it and make some v6 mod money....just my opinion not to swap it over wit hthe other stuff

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Destroy that hood! Kill it with fire!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

But I also say part out the car :) get what you need and sell the rest. Like rims and trunk and what not, should be easy to sell on Craigslist. Easy cash. Except the hood. That things scary

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just to throw it out there the hood came with the car, it's a piece of junk fiberglass add on I keep it so my engine doesn't get wet. I'm pretty much taking everything I'll need for a v8 conversion down the road out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts