Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with winter approaching and me not enjoying driving my stang in the rain. I decided to downgrade my baby to evening cruiser/weekend warrior. I had some money burning a hole in my pocket. My selfish side wanted to put it all in the stang (as if it wasn't good enough already) my logical side with help from the wife decided that it was probably best to get a nice beater/daily driver. With out further ado, I present to you my new truck.

It's a 2001 Ford Ranger 2WD 5MT 2.5L 4cyl. It gets almost 30mpg and hasn't left my friend stranded for close to 6 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
So, with winter approaching and me not enjoying driving my stang in the rain. I decided to downgrade my baby to evening cruiser/weekend warrior. I had some money burning a hole in my pocket. My selfish side wanted to put it all in the stang (as if it wasn't good enough already) my logical side with help from the wife decided that it was probably best to get a nice beater/daily driver. With out further ado, I present to you my new truck.

It's a 2001 Ford Ranger 2WD 5MT 2.5L 4cyl. It gets almost 30mpg and hasn't left my friend stranded for close to 6 years.
Nice I'm a ford guy all the way I got 99 cobra 69 Mach 1 my gf has 04 gt and we share a 02 f150 lol

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:

Nice! It never hurts to have truck

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys (and girl), its pretty clean. Especially for having 140k on the odometer. I picked it up for $2800. The guy took really good care of it. It's definitely a good idea to have a truck. I like it though, it's a whole other world compared to the stang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts