Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided I've been doing so many upgrades why let my stereo suffer? Just installed 4 Rockford Fosgate 6x8's and ordered a new Rockford P400-4 and a Rockford P2 ( Dual 2 Ohm @ 400 watts RMS ). Will get picks of install when the amp and sub come in. The 6x8's sounds great, but I knew they would, I've been using almost exclusively Rockford Fosgate products for about 15 years now.

Are there any other audiophiles here that prefer sound quality over brutal noise?

I've used almost 30 lbs of sound deadening thoughout the car, and have done my testing, and the one 12" P2 will be just enough to overpower my exhaust. I used a stand-in Kicker Comp VR, and everything was perfect. The bass wasn't overpowering, and I was able to achieve a studio quality sound.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some used on eBay for 75 w/ shipp
Thanks much, ill check em out. I need to order the Q Logic box that fits in the wheel well too. Itll give me a very clean install, and more importantly take up less space. I dont prefer to have a sub box just sitting in the trunk.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yes, I have a listening room in my cottage, I installed 3-way Kenwoods in the rear of my pony recently. Really big upgrade,so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts