Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a 07 GT500, so he got the newest 05-09 catalog from AM in the mail. The catalog has replica 2013 GT500 wheels, charcoal, or gloss black, for under $200 depending on size. These wheels are not on the website, and not in the 10-13 catalog...

I called today and they said they will be available within a month. Just thought some people would like to know that.

Does anybody know if I will be able to widen these in 18" to an 11" width without issue. I have adjustable lowering if that helps.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
You may have to roll your fenders... I know they will work on the 99-04 but i'm not entirely sure about how much space your car has in the wheel well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks for the input.

Here's a picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey guys, the 2013 GT500 wheels are available to order immediately. They're actually live on the site as of yesterday, so sorry for the confusion!

Please note that the charcoal comes with the chrome AmericanMuscle cap and not the gloss black cap, though. We'll have that fixed on the site shortly!

Now, we do have people running a 10" in the front and back. It's a +45 offset, so it'll stick out about 15mm, but if that's okay with you, they'll work. Of course, it's not our recommended size, but we do know that it works and people are currently running the squared setup with our AMR's, as well.

You can check out the new AmericanMuscle 2013 GT500 Style Wheels here!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
65 Posts
Was just about to order the AMR wheels and then I saw this thread and was so excited! So glad I waited. And I will definitely post pics once I get them on!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Was just about to order the AMR wheels and then I saw this thread and was so excited! So glad I waited. And I will definitely post pics once I get them on!
I still like the AMR slightly more, but since you are gonna be first, maybe your pictures will push me over the edge!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey guys, the 2013 GT500 wheels are available to order immediately. They're actually live on the site as of yesterday, so sorry for the confusion!

Please note that the charcoal comes with the chrome AmericanMuscle cap and not the gloss black cap, though. We'll have that fixed on the site shortly!

Now, we do have people running a 10" in the front and back. It's a +45 offset, so it'll stick out about 15mm, but if that's okay with you, they'll work. Of course, it's not our recommended size, but we do know that it works and people are currently running the squared setup with our AMR's, as well.

You can check out the new AmericanMuscle 2013 GT500 Style Wheels here!
Can you tell me how much they weigh?

·
Registered
65 Posts
So my wheels where supposed to be here today

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

But AM messed up and didn't even send them :(

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

So I called and they sent out a set but gotta wait a little longer

·
Registered
720 Posts
So my wheels where supposed to be here today

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

But AM messed up and didn't even send them :(

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

So I called and they sent out a set but gotta wait a little longer
It's okay, I live an hour and forty minutes from AM, they shipped my order monday, since it was president's day I'm sure nothing happened from USPS til tuesday, it is Friday and USPS has only moved it an hour closer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
But I ordered the cdc performance grill and that came along with my lug nuts lol. But one quick call and they sent the rims out today, I'm impressed with there customer Service :)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
It's okay, I live an hour and forty minutes from AM, they shipped my order monday, since it was president's day I'm sure nothing happened from USPS til tuesday, it is Friday and USPS has only moved it an hour closer.
Really? They shipped out my caster camber plates Monday morning and I got them Tuesday.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Really? They shipped out my caster camber plates Monday morning and I got them Tuesday.
They are here now. But yes, they are in Malvern, PA right? That's an hour and twenty minutes away from me. AM shipped them Monday. USPS first shipped them to philly, which is further away but I'm sure had to be done based on how they ship. Then it took 48 hours to go from Philadelphia to Reading which an hour and twenty minutes apart. So it took from Monday when they left AM to Friday afternoon for my splash guards to travel 70 miles to my house haha

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
They are here now. But yes, they are in Malvern, PA right? That's an hour and twenty minutes away from me. AM shipped them Monday. USPS first shipped them to philly, which is further away but I'm sure had to be done based on how they ship. Then it took 48 hours to go from Philadelphia to Reading which an hour and twenty minutes apart. So it took from Monday when they left AM to Friday afternoon for my splash guards to travel 70 miles to my house haha
that is crazy. I just looked and they are 546miles from my house. But what might be my saving factor is UPS's largest shipping hub in the entire country sits about an hour an half from my house.

·
Registered
720 Posts
that is crazy. I just looked and they are 546miles from my house. But what might be my saving factor is UPS's largest shipping hub in the entire country sits about an hour an half from my house.
My problem is that I ordered something that fits in a padded envelope and got stuck with USPS. I will make sure to order something bigger next time and get UPS haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts