Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hi. I own a 2000 Atlantic Blue V6. This is the best pic i have right now and hoping someone could make me a sig. Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I haven't done much to my car performance wise. Just a homemade ram air kit which i could notice the power gain, and and h-pipe, with gt take off cat back with thrust mini turbo mufflers. But i have racing stripes on my hood only.(the ones you see on the gt's that are formed around the hoodscoop and have gt cut in the. Mine is just solid white stripe. moved wing back, 2000 GT rims, cleared my corners, and have a G2 brush on brake caliper paint kit in red sitting at the end of my bed. Will be getting Sprint lowing springs in 2 weeks, then my rims powder coat painted white. Will get some more pics soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i need help how do you put the pic on the board.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can anyone see the pic on the very first post. cause i can now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Rellik said:
DE, your step doesnt include adding the "add attachment" step before submitting your post.
You don't have to, if you're only attaching one image... I never press the "Add attachment" button

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still need a sig if anyone can help. thanks

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Blue232 said:
Still need a sig if anyone can help. thanks
i got ya taken care of. You can even use my hosting if you want... just copy the address and go from there.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Nice job Zim

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ehh, thats not advanced at all... you could do about 300 times better lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts