Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I don't like the billet or chrome. I would plasti dip it. I rarely use radio anyway.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I have one on my vehicle. Works Great!

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
If you have sirius or plan to subscribe in the future, you can shorten this antenna, as all it's good for is the standard radio.

I haven't played a radio station nor a CD since I've bought this car! Sirius radio is great; no commercials!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
If you have sirius or plan to subscribe in the future, you can shorten this antenna, as all it's good for is the standard radio.

I haven't played a radio station nor a CD since I've bought this car! Sirius radio is great; no commercials!
+1. I got 6 months free still on it when I bought mine. The satellite radio and stuff is that knob thing on the deck lid. But I like the shorter antenna and its location. I just like no antenna like the old chevelles. It was in the windshield.

·
Registered
881 Posts
+1. I got 6 months free still on it when I bought mine. The satellite radio and stuff is that knob thing on the deck lid. But I like the shorter antenna and its location. I just like no antenna like the old chevelles. It was in the windshield.
How do you go about getting the Sirius subscription? I have it in my car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts