Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of buying one with income tax money. should i go with a new front bumper like the termi one or so. or should i get a new hood like a cowl of a cobra hood or something. need some opinions please

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not getting it for performance. dont really run the car hard so i want it to look nice for now till i afford sumthing for real power

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I would do hood it makes the car more aggressive IMO
wat hood do u recommend ?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
im not getting it for performance. dont really run the car hard so i want it to look nice for now till i afford sumthing for real power

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

wat hood do u recommend ?
Termi hood would look good on ur car but the. Again a nice new bumper would too lol

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
lol.do u think a roush front bumper looks stupid with the rest of the body stock ?
No I've seen some cars like that they look fine

·
Registered
710 Posts
99-01 cobra bumper with the chin on it. I personally think they did it backwards with the terminator and the earlier cobras. The terminator bumpers are to round and "bubbly" for an aggressive look to me. To bad you can't get ahold of a new cobra bumper for less the 600 anywhere.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts