Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ordering the terminator bumper for my 02 gt. the bumper comes that flat black color and my cars black. My question is can I paint it myself to get it pretty close. If so which paint?

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
I would just get it painted professionally. Smaller pieces you could get away with it, but people are going to be looking at that Termi bumper and will probably be able to tell its a hack job.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would just get it painted professionally. Smaller pieces you could get away with it, but people are going to be looking at that Termi bumper and will probably be able to tell its a hack job.
I'm just putting it on because I like the look. Still have my gt emblems on it

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
I'm just putting it on because I like the look. Still have my gt emblems on it
oh i didn't say i thought you were trying to make a fake cobra, its just that its an awesome looking bumper so that might be the first thing people notice, and if it has flaws in the paint people will be able to tell.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh i didn't say i thought you were trying to make a fake cobra, its just that its an awesome looking bumper so that might be the first thing people notice, and if it has flaws in the paint people will be able to tell.
Got ya. Good thing my friends dad owns a body shop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts