Registered
3,985 Posts
Very Nice

:good:
Ronnie

·
Registered
303 Posts
Looking good what tune you running? I would recommend the hybrid tune by far my favorite and I think others on the forum will agree!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,871 Posts
Got my new Steeda CAI and bama tune installed last night. Like always AM was quick with delivery of both items.
Very nice! How are you enjoying the CAI and Bama custom tune Combo?

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

·
Registered
203 Posts
looks good!:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good what tune you running? I would recommend the hybrid tune by far my favorite and I think others on the forum will agree!
After reading several reviews on here I went with the 91 hybrid. It has completely changed her and opened her up. By far my favorite tune.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Very nice! How are you enjoying the CAI and Bama custom tune Combo?

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan
I feel like the combo has given me a different mustang, the difference is unreal. Thank you all for always being quick about everything.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Glad to see you are enjoying your new CAI & Tune.

You made a great decision to go with the Steeda CAI. You are really getting a great American Made piece that has a lot of design, engineering and testing behind it.

It is a great addition to your car.

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Currently just have Airraid intake on my 13 did you notice a big jump with the tuner combo? I have a friend that has a bama tuner on a 2008 4.0 with a 93 race tune and he said that causes his sensor to go out I think it was just a coincidense or h was beating on his car. Anyone have any problems with the tuner?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't had any problems, but I really saw a big change in how it reacts. There it's my any lag when I hit the gas and it now feels like it wants to go fast.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Glad to see you are enjoying your new CAI & Tune.

You made a great decision to go with the Steeda CAI. You are really getting a great American Made piece that has a lot of design, engineering and testing behind it.

It is a great addition to your car.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks for the post TJ, I'm glad to see you all reach out like this to your customers. I agree with you that it has been a great addition to my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts