Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
They are both going for the late 60's muscle car retro look so they both looked like that then with some modern touches. Where as the back and rear on the stang are new the side are very similar to the current stang the Camaro whole body is different the body carries the 60's curves. I would have either ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
more pics:

website with the details:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro/

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Danger Dude said:
They are both going for the late 60's muscle car retro look so they both looked like that then with some modern touches. Where as the back and rear on the stang are new the side are very similar to the current stang the Camaro whole body is different the body carries the 60's curves. I would have either ;)

I'll second that... I'd take either aswell!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Laser02 said:
Wasn't that "concept" just some kid's drawing entered in a camaro website contest? I don't think it's real...
no idea man.

But they got rid of the camaro, no need to bring it back. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
Laser02 said:
Wasn't that "concept" just some kid's drawing entered in a camaro website contest? I don't think it's real...
no idea man.

Enough said, right there, we can live without that car.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
White95Stangv6 said:
Smokedya95stang said:
Laser02 said:
no idea man.

Enough said, right there, we can live without that car.
i know i can at least. GM... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well dont believe the wont be another camaro, The fact is the camaro dissappeared to get rid of the mullet image it was saddled with plus it makes it easier do do major redesigning without the cost of building current models that were not selling well. They are coming back but Pontiac has dumped the firebird revival for the GTO. Wow it would be cool it Chevy brought back a retro 454 Chevelle. Sorry this is not what some of you want to hear but I am not a chevy hater just like mustangs more. But I did have a 70 1/2 Z28, 74 Z28, 78 Z28 and a 87 IROC. But in retrospect with all the camaros I have owned I could not find myself to buy a camaro because the cars now look like Roach and the last couple of years the car looks weird the SS is fast but also ugly.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
Not at all, what where they thinking, it looks like a family car.
They werent thinking

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I think that camaro looks awesome!

If Chevy continues with their domination of Ford, you can expect the SS to be pushing 425hp!

That with T-Tops will be killer.

I would definately trade my 99 in on one of those!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think GM needs to come out with the Camaro and Firebird again because it will give Mustangs something to compete with again thus giving Ford no choice but to but more power etc in the newer stangs. The 05 Stang looks 100x better than the Camaro, but i think after a few touch ups here and there that Camaro will look sweet.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the '05 stang :now if it came with that nice v-10 and 6 speed...... In blue, w/ chrome wheels.... shaker.. wing....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts