Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto part Pipe Automotive exhaust Suspension part Automotive fuel system

Light Automotive tire Tire Auto part Wheel
I took a ride to my local mustang speed shop DaSilva Racing and got a new panhard bar on to align my axle and while I was there I got the to instal new UPR lower control arms... Wow what a differance the UPR control arms make, i didnt know that control arms could make such a differance in keep the back end planted to the ground. Extremely satisfied with the results... All im waiting for for now is my Vossens to come in cause there being shipped from california to canada and spring and summer is gonna be awesome cruise time :D

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
View attachment 100540

View attachment 100541
I took a ride to my local mustang speed shop DaSilva Racing and got a new panhard bar on to align my axle and while I was there I got the to instal new UPR lower control arms... Wow what a differance the UPR control arms make, i didnt know that control arms could make such a differance in keep the back end planted to the ground. Extremely satisfied with the results... All im waiting for for now is my Vossens to come in cause there being shipped from california to canada and spring and summer is gonna be awesome cruise time :D
yeah man control arms do a lot! I wish I would have done them long time ago. Did you do relocation brackets at all? Or just replace the control arms?

Post some pictures up once you get the Vossens! best wheels for the mustang IMHO.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah man control arms do a lot! I wish I would have done them long time ago. Did you do relocation brackets at all? Or just replace the control arms?

Post some pictures up once you get the Vossens! best wheels for the mustang IMHO.
I just did the control arms for now and the differance was incredible.... I will be doing the relocation brackets eventually but for now the control arms on there own really work well... I will definetly post pics the day they go on at the rim and tire shop... Its killing me this waiting game

·
Registered
219 Posts
sweet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.