Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the Mach 1 re-tuned over the weekend
I installed KOOKS LONG TUBES a Couple months ago and have been waiting to get her tuned
beings its my buddies shop and he does it for free I had to wait to fit into his schedule ...
I was surprised at the final #'s
before 312 HP 331 TQ
After 331 HP 348 TQ
+19 HP + 16 TQ VERY PLEASED !!! :good:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
What else have you done to your mach? I've got a mystery mach that has some intake head and cam work done to it but I don't know what exactly. Made 309 / 321 corrected on a mustang dyno.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What else have you done to your mach? I've got a mystery mach that has some intake head and cam work done to it but I don't know what exactly. Made 309 / 321 corrected on a mustang dyno.
All bolt on's ........... JLT air intake , Pro-M mass air meter , under drive pulleys , Kooks long tubes, off road X-Pipe , Magna Flow exhaust and its been dyno tuned ................. it made 268 HP way back when it was stock ...got most of the power from the tune ..........

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
stampde said:
All bolt on's ........... JLT air intake , Pro-M mass air meter , under drive pulleys , Kooks long tubes, off road X-Pipe , Magna Flow exhaust and its been dyno tuned ................. it made 268 HP way back when it was stock ...got most of the power from the tune ..........
Thanks. I've got a tune, tb, jlt rai on the way with a dyno pull booked. Plan to do a catback but nothing too loud. I've had flow 30 originals and a or H with lts on a gt and it was too much for dd.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very nice numbers!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

My mach had BBk long tubes, off road x and flow masters, JLT true cold air and a 90 mm 03 cobra mass air meter, mine made 311/323 so those are strong numbers!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

And it was dyno tuned by modular depot

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice numbers!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

My mach had BBk long tubes, off road x and flow masters, JLT true cold air and a 90 mm 03 cobra mass air meter, mine made 311/323 so those are strong numbers!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

And it was dyno tuned by modular depot
Dyno's are all different though
I know I was told those were really strong #'s
But my Buddy John IS THE MAN at tuning , he can get some good numbers outta anything :good:
He has A Boss that's putting down 500 and his GT500 has put down over 800 ... Madness !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts