Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help finding good, decently cheap wheels for the 99-04 SN95's.

Most Favorites for me would be AMR, FR500, and Saleens.

Color wise, I have a Silver Mustang with blackish accents (spoiler, current wheels, lights, etc...) so i'd like it to match!
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1431307200.528248.jpg

01 GT

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Check OE wheels. Good prices and have all the styles you stated.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

OEwheels.com I think

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Super Moderator
17,861 Posts
I'm assuming since you have 1 post you are new and don't know about www.americanmuscle.com or www.latemodelrestoration.com or AFS Wheels on ebay.

You aren't going to find cheaper ones new. They are good quality although with any replica wheel DO NOT use spray on wheel cleaner, just soap and water.

If you are talking about used, make a want ad in the classifieds section.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I know the big top mustang sites! I just can't figure out which wheels are the best fit and i've been given so much different feedback.

01 GT

·
Super Moderator
17,861 Posts
Well for a budget, 17" rims are going to be a lot cheaper to get tires onto. Not sure if you want 17s or 18s and are ok with 9" wide all around or if you want staggered or what?

In the end you kind of just have to go with what YOU think is the best looking wheel/tire combo.

Also beware of pre-mounted wheel/tire combos on the various websites. They can be really great and nothing beats just getting the stuff on your doorstep and bolting it on and driving. However, some of the sizings are... off... You have to look at exactly what you are getting and make sure its all kosher. As an example, there is an 05+ wheel/tire combo on AM right now where the front tire is 1/2" taller than the rear and it looks funny. Just gotta watch stuff like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts