Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am Jack Young owner of EHP, many of you may recognize us from 5.0 Magazine or MM&FF! We are a Mustang Performance based company located in middle Georgia! We have a 12 Acre Mustang Salvage yard so keep us in mind for all your used parts needs! We stock most of your Mustang Performance products for the following companies: UPR, Steeda, Kaenen, Ford Racing, Roush, Hellion, JLT Performance, and many more! We have a very knowledgable staff that is friendly and always anxious to help! When you call us a real live person answers the phone and assists you! We can also help you with technical issues as much as we can! Between Nick and myself we have over 40 combined years experience with Mustangs mostly pushrod motors but we are quickly getting introduced to the modular world! We recently put the Hellion single turbo kit on our 2011 and are very pleased with it! You can see more info on the procedure on our Facebook page that can be reached from our homepage website, while you are there "Like us" and receive monthly specials from our FB page! Let the games begin, and a big thanks to Mustang Evolution for letting us come on board!

Jack

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
What generation of mustangs would you say a bulk of your stock is from? I'm in the middle of a 93 fox 5.0 swap that I know I will need some fill in parts for.

Also, I hate to say it, but when I First read the name of your company, all I could think of was this:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's hilarious I have never seen/heard of that before gonna have to check it out! We have over 40 Foxes in stock so we should have what you need unless its black interior of course! J/k we have some black interior but not a complete set......

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Welcome aboard Jack!
We are very happy to have you as a sponsor of our forums. :good::good:
Thank you,
TH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts