Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well used to have the square ugly 302 ones thank to advise from here I changed them these r the upr ones they were 70 bucks . I like them but I was disappointed for 70 bucks I had to point adhesive backing on my self but no biggy but 70 bucks they should be ready to go and wish they were connected but they look lined up used tape . I like them alot !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And before anyone asks why I didn't center them even though the vinyl covers holes from 5.0 emblem still can see them so the 302 is covering them as best I could I'm just anal and hate seeing them

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well from advice from here no more blue except maybe calibers lol
Options are as follows for next purchase
3in cowl hood
Or rims and tires
Or suspension work and off road xpipe

Eventually all will be done and will eventually have a full body kit then a sc down road couple years . Just don't know what to do now have 2k burning a hole in pocket lol could do hood and xpipe gah it hurts my head lol

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Well from advice from here no more blue except maybe calibers lol
Options are as follows for next purchase
3in cowl hood
Or rims and tires
Or suspension work and off road xpipe

Eventually all will be done and will eventually have a full body kit then a sc down road couple years . Just don't know what to do now have 2k burning a hole in pocket lol could do hood and xpipe gah it hurts my head lol
You just paid to get the hood partially wrapped in vynal

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I have been thinking about taking it off anyway lol and new hood was always plan down line I have a long list lol and 2k cash and a 2k credit card with 3% interest lol but il only we charge half of it

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks okay, would be better if they were centered in the blue.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To late for that and they serve a purpose off set they are covering holes lol and I can always get more adhesive and do it again just right now moving on to next purchase lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey man you don't have to listen to me in any way but just given my opinion I would go with a hood were you could have the vents and have the vent colored in grabber blue. To me what you have on there now is a little too much. On the hood at least. A cowl hood would look amazing. But if I had the money, (like you do right now) I would go with some rims and get some grabber blue on the rims somewhere. And some bad a** tires then go for suspension and paint grabber blue to make it more unique. Then go for supercharge and you got one sick stang!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha had to cover holes can always move them but other crap to order lol

Guna do some black amr or gt500 rims with grabber blue calibers to make it pop . The cowl hood is on list but need to slow my self down I've spent over 3k prob had car 2 months lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Haha had to cover holes can always move them but other crap to order lol

Guna do some black amr or gt500 rims with grabber blue calibers to make it pop . The cowl hood is on list but need to slow my self down I've spent over 3k prob had car 2 months lol
Lol hey it's a mustang. It's ok to spend that much on your car. If I had 2000 every cent would be put towards my car but the calibers would look great in grabber blue. Just get the cowl hood and your good to go man! For awhile then start thinking of power to make it black and blue beast lol!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I love what your doing just fine tune some things and you good to go bro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts