Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
wow another CD by the goober

OH by the way Aurburn won the National Championship in 57 and went undefeated in 93. Like I said you live in the past like all bama fans.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
when you dont win while under probation you dont get the recruits you were already missing from the loss of scholarships from the sanctions imposed. Why do you think ol coach fran ran to Texas A&M. recruits. It will take at a minium of 3 years after the sanctions for Alabama to regain there footing in the SEC.

Do not hate AND STOP LIVING IN THE GLORIED PAST OF ALABAMA. Just look at the team before you now, just a shell of their once former selves

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent said:
lol and that undefeated season gave them what recruites?
Yes it did. with a winning season while every other top ranked team was preparing for there bowl games. Terry Bowden ( Auburns coach at the time) was on TV and out recruiting and had a excellent recruiting class because people wanted to go to a winning program.

The problem with Bama is people still are seeing people involved in the paying of players and the coverup going to jail right now and The NCAA has still not closed the book. Because of the cover up the NCAA can still make further sanctions

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yep, hijacked by NCAA football again... haha.

I'm glad I'm not a fan of either, football is almost god down here. :rolleyes:

I love football, but I'm not a huge fan of bama or auburn, tho I do lean towards bama sometimes.... :D

Anyways, I have no clue what eminems new cd is called... haven't heard anything about it. His albums belong in the comedy section, cuz thats what I listen to them for. :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
HAHAHHAHAHH Actually the starter of the thread was directly envolved in the Hijacking so hell what are we to do

I went to Auburn WARRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLEEEEEEEEEE

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

My Dad went to Auburn
My Mom went to Alabama
I went to Auburn
My sister went to LSU

nuff said back to eminem but actually the Auburn/Alabama is more entertaining. But lets be real eminem success is because he is white. If he was Balck he would be just another rapper. LONG LIVE ROCK

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
EMINEMS SUPPOSED NEW ALBUM DONT CALL ME MARSHALL IS A FAKE!!!!!!
first off i downloaded half the remixes like one to two years ago and apparently they r all new remixes and the "new songs" like go to sleep are taken from the cradle to the grave soundtrack secondly there is a cry me a river remix why the hell would eminem want one of his songs remixed wif a justin timberlake song he hates him and lastly the cover of the album is an old picture of eminem and if it was the new album eminem would have put a newer picture of him on it so all u people who are excited about having eminems new album u have been played cos its not the new album has a benzino diss on it called "bully" and is supposed to have older ( not eminem songs) remixed on it such as eminems version of puff the magic dragon.

found that on msn

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it did. with a winning season while every other top ranked team was preparing for there bowl games. Terry Bowden ( Auburns coach at the time) was on TV and out recruiting and had a excellent recruiting class because people wanted to go to a winning program.

And that got Auburn where (that was my point) no more undefeated seasons after that..... but alabama managed to play michigan for the #3 spot in the country ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent said:

And that got Auburn where (that was my point) no more undefeated seasons after that..... but alabama managed to play michigan for the #3 spot in the country ;)
Yes it got it 10-1-1 no bowl suspension
9-2 no bowl suspension
8-3 loss to Penn state in the outback bowl
10-2 sec championship and beat Clemson in the peach bowl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts