Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure im going with the stage two exedy 400, would you still need to buy a Ford Racing TOB or is the one that comes with the stage two good enough, would i need to change the clutch cable, seems to be working fine,Cable that is. is their anything else i will need, or should do, on a tight budget?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Go with stock cable if tour changing it, new pressure plate bolts, fly wheel bolts if you can, new u joints, as for the tob it should be good but if you want peace of mind go ford.
Fork might be a good idea too,,
Im really do it right the first time kinda guy so this is just me being all out. I do admit to missing some details on my first clutch. But now I know

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just done mine with exedy stage 2. I used Ford Racing throw out bearing and pilot. I kept everything else as was. Clutch is still easy to push in not stiff at all.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Just done mine with exedy stage 2. I used Ford Racing throw out bearing and pilot. I kept everything else as was. Clutch is still easy to push in not stiff at all.
Good! I did a stage 1, but went with the FRPP TOB and pilot bearing as well. :good:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts