Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of doing another exterior mod to my car. One thats under $150. Thinking either mirror covers or the delete billet grille. Opinions or any one else got any ideas?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
billet delete grill.....
and not to knock a windshield banner....but I love people that put 'mustang ' all over their car......kind of the DUH factor...
If folks dont know what it is...they will after they get left in traffic by it...IMO

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to big on decals and idk bout white mirror covers think it might look tacky gonna go with the blue ones. But might order the grille at the same time depending on my next paycheck.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

billet delete grill.....
and not to knock a windshield banner....but I love people that put 'mustang ' all over their car......kind of the DUH factor...
If folks dont know what it is...they will after they get left in traffic by it...IMO
Good to see you back on the forums man. Been awhile since I've seen ya on here but I've also been busy with stuff and haven't been on here too much lately

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yep...glad to be back.
got a bunch of upgrades for Slimer for Christmas...stay tuned, or check out my 'Pegasus motorsports and Detailing' page on face book.....LOL, it will give you some idea...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
BTW..curtain...I didnt mean anything bad about your banner...it works with your car. I just see tooooo many around here with the 'mustang' from stem to stern and its just overdone....
Hope I didnt offend...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
BTW..curtain...I didnt mean anything bad about your banner...it works with your car. I just see tooooo many around here with the 'mustang' from stem to stern and its just overdone....
Hope I didnt offend...
Yeah he did curtin... Get em' !!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
easy now....

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hope I didnt offend...
No offense taken man.
It was said with class .

We all like different stuff and that's what makes these car all so unique .

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Yeah he did curtin... Get em' !!!
Oh wtf !!!

Lol Jk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts