Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I am a very happy man. The only problem is the fogs don't match the color of my headlights. Still trying to decide the best way to solve that.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks everyone. I am a very happy man. The only problem is the fogs don't match the color of my headlights. Still trying to decide the best way to solve that.
I have the same problem and it drives me crazy. Let me know if you find a solution.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks awesome! Love your headlights! From AM?
Yes. Those are the Raxiom smoked projectors. If I find the right deal on retrofitting my stock headlights, I will be replacing the Raxioms. The light output on them is horrible.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

I have the same problem and it drives me crazy. Let me know if you find a solution.
I am just trying to make up my mind if I will spend $30 to try white halogen bulbs or to go ahead and install HIDs in the fogs.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, that didn't last long. Was just driving down the highway and there was a black endtable laying upside down in the road. By the time I saw it, it was too late. I hit it doing 70 mph. Valence is all scratched up and I will need a new bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, that didn't last long. Was just driving down the highway and there was a black endtable laying upside down in the road. By the time I saw it, it was too late. I hit it doing 70 mph. Valence is all scratched up and I will need a new bumper.
What?!? That is seriously the worst luck. I would cry.

·
Registered
313 Posts
So sorry....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts