Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Forgestars installed! I've had the rears since early January and I just got the front in last week. I'm running 275/35 and 305/30... And damn are those rear tires fat!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Exhaust system Automotive exhaust

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Blue

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Blue Coupé

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, it's all I've got

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Good lord that's nice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Finally got my Forgestars installed! I've had the rears since early January and I just got the front in last week. I'm running 275/35 and 305/30... And damn are those rear tires fat!!

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, it's all I've got
What offest are you running and wheel dimensions do you have. And also what suspension setup are you running I wanted to buy my heels soon with eibach lowering springs. An the car looks grwat can't wait to get my car done.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What offest are you running and wheel dimensions do you have. And also what suspension setup are you running I wanted to buy my heels soon with eibach lowering springs. An the car looks grwat can't wait to get my car done.
I know the front offset is +33 on a 19x9, I don't remember the rear offset but I know it's a 19x10. Running 275/35 and 305/30.

For suspension I have FRPP p-springs on Koni STR.T dampers. I love the ride control and the wheels are super light, about 7-10 lbs less per wheel than I had before. It made a noticeable difference, and coupled with the aluminum DS acceleration is wayyyy up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's good. Im thinking if I get those dimensions ill get tire rub I have it really lowered with eibach springs and tokico shocks n struts. I'm not sure I talked with some guys at a tire shop and they said if I run 19x10 or 20x10 I would have to roll the fenders. What u think?

·
The Blue Dragon
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's good. Im thinking if I get those dimensions ill get tire rub I have it really lowered with eibach springs and tokico shocks n struts. I'm not sure I talked with some guys at a tire shop and they said if I run 19x10 or 20x10 I would have to roll the fenders. What u think?
I assume you're running an 11+? Or at least an 05+? If you are then you will be fine. With a proper offset you have nothing to worry about as long as you aren't dropping more than 2". Tire height and width play a large role also. But as long as you don't do anything overly aggressive or crazy you'd be fine.

There is a guy on another forum running 20x10 with 305/30's and +48 offset on all four wheels. Only issue he has is a little bit of rubbing when turning the wheel all the way one way, but no issues with the rear

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yea I have a 2010. I'm going with 19x9 CF5 all around in gloss piano
black. There kind of pricey on americanmuscle. Where is a good place to purchase them? Thanks for the information.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts