Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rellik said:
Chris, I THINK I know where you live. Anywhere near Chino Hills Parkway?
yup, right off of CH Pkwy, on rolling ridge.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hell, I think I used to live like .... 4 blocks from where you live!! I used to live on Buckingham Rd!!! Rolling Ridge... isht that the street with the big hill at the beginning of it?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Damn a Warm Gushy with the Cali crowd.

Hey Chris welcome to 232stangs.com like for you to make yourself at home and enjoy :D :D :D :D ;)

Corey

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rellik said:
Hell, I think I used to live like .... 4 blocks from where you live!! I used to live on Buckingham Rd!!! Rolling Ridge... isht that the street with the big hill at the beginning of it?
sure is dude. heh how funny. we'll definitely roll one of these days

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey chris come down to California Speedway this weekend on the 19th. Join the west cost member club. Relik and i are trying to start a 232 team. Check it out

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Damn it!!! Back in 1988 I used to ride my bike down that hill. I went on some guys lawn and down to the neighbors yard.. only I didnt see the 2' block wall on the bottom of the hill. My mountian bike never fully recovered either :( . Dude, I drove next to your house about a week ago!! How funny.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the funny thing is, i think i might know exactly what 2' wall yer referring to... =P

and unfortunately i cant make the july 19th thing. Im gonna be in Hawaii :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
the funny thing is, i think i might know exactly what 2' wall yer referring to... =P

and unfortunately i cant make the july 19th thing. Im gonna be in Hawaii
Looking down the hill, It's on the left side of the street, about 1/2 way down the hill. You have to remember it was 15 years ago... the neighborhood looked a little different... but the wall is still there... I check every time I drive down that hill!! :D

Wish you could have made it to CAL speedway... but I understand that Hawaii is more important. Thats where my parents are till Sunday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah thats the wall alright. me, my skateboard, and several of my body parts have pretty awful memories of that wretched place...awful memories and countless stitches. it hurts to think about it :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dont be sad. I love Hawaii and i am going to try and get work off to go back!!!!!! :D 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts