Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Could you compact all the V8 engines into one? And why are the 5.0-5.8 called windsors? What about Clevelands? sp? I would just get rid of the windsor part.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
97Stallion said:
Could you compact all the V8 engines into one? And why are the 5.0-5.8 called windsors? What about Clevelands? sp? I would just get rid of the windsor part.
K I will do some more updating tomorrow and mess around with the V8's and make sure they are all listed correct

·
Registered
166 Posts
I guess kinda like I suggested earlier.. lump all v8s togher. If need be later we can expand it if needed...

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are 5.0-5.8 Engines all Pushrod? For Fords?

Because its only natural to put it up there. Its the most used section whether we like it or not plus the Site News is in it

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
I really think tech should be up top... unfortunately I dont make the call.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
5.0 and 5.8's are pushrod.....as well as most of the big blocks too.....and the v6's....and the straight 6's.....and my 4 banger......just renamed pushrod small block maybe?? where is my classic section?? :bad:

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I was suggesting more like having a V8 Tech section and then having the sub folders of 5.0-5.8 and the 4.6 sections and maybe the big block section also. Pushrod engines are not just limited to V8's. This might be confusing to people.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Brent said:
Pushrod V8 Engines then.

I am trying to get away from using Subforums
OK then

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
ya, that's way better

1 - 20 of 25 Posts