Mustang Evolution Forum banner

So what do you think

  • New forum... no.... but I have another Idea on how to organize things better.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
General Mustang Discussion Forum.

For anything related to Mustang talk

I think it would be good for the what mod do you think I should do next threads, the look at my car threads, the did you see the new mustang threads... so on and so on.... i think we that stuff gets posted in off topic it gets overlooked? Not taken serious?

Just thought about it.

Let me know if you like it or not.
 

·
You want to **** me?
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
yeah its a good idea... just dont call it "mustang talk" ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
897 Posts
I like the idea, this way nothing is overlooked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Stupid, lets go and copy 3.8mustang even more.

This is a mustang forum, of course general discussion is gonna have stangs involved in it.
Its not needed you already have way to many forum.s
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we look nothing like 3.8

We arent copying them. Its not like they have a trademark on a discussion forum for mustangs only.

Just a idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Ill say yea sure, but should we condense (sp?) any other sections into it? Seems there are alot of sections already.. Just my $.03
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Brent said:
we look nothing like 3.8

We arent copying them. Its not like they have a trademark on a discussion forum for mustangs only.

Just a idea.
lol

im sorry but we totally do look like 3.8 mustang, just with more forums.
Hense why im against this whole thing, also the fact i think its pointless
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,216 Posts
Thats what I do, I obviously don't need any of the tech sections lol, so they are minimized.

I dont think we look like 3.8 at all, and I think it is a good idea
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
I have to agree with Charles Brent, yes, it does look at lot like 3.8, when you had the separate forums it looked more like a junior mustang world or something, but now it looks more like 3.8 again. Also have you noticed that since they opened their alumni forum a lot of the members from there that were coming here stopped coming here and stay there again? All they wanted was a little place there they could call home.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rick0636 said:
I have to agree with Charles Brent, yes, it does look at lot like 3.8, when you had the separate forums it looked more like a junior mustang world or something, but now it looks more like 3.8 again. Also have you noticed that since they opened their alumni forum a lot of the members from there that were coming here stopped coming here and stay there again? All they wanted was a little place there they could call home.
How in the hell do we look like 3.8???? First off we have tech forums for all types of engines.

They copied me by doing the sponsors deal.
They dont have a Site News area.

They moved their Poll and Rant forums into Off Topic after we did.

They dont have a showroom.

They dont have a classic and late model exterior forum

They dont have a wheel and tire section.

How do we look like 3.8??????????????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Ok Brent, you are right on all of that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
we still look like them. No matter what we add.

We have all their basic forums.

if you look at any other forum its completely different.
We just "added" new forums and ect.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Smokedya95stang said:
we still look like them. No matter what we add.

We have all their basic forums.

if you look at any other forum its completely different.
We just "added" new forums and ect.
So lets fix the problem ;)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top