Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking here for a while and I finally decided that I had something to contribute.

I have a '12 GT Premium that I picked up back in March. It is a nice upgrade to the 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 that I was driving previously.

I have learned a lot hanging out here and I really look forward to getting my post count up so I can get the AM discount!

Attached are a couple of snapshots of Beverly.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A buddy of mine owns a shop here in town called Dallas Mustang. I am not even sure if they sell them. (they just gave me mine) I just tried to find it on their website without any luck. (that does not mean they don't have it)You may call them and see if they have them. If they don't have them they can probably tell you where to get one.

On a side note, I am struggling trying to get an avatar up. I have a jpg that I have resized so it 299x152 pixels and 35kb in size and it doesn't seem to want to take it. Is there something I am missing?

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I just realized I was on Profile Picture and not Avatar.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Welcome aboard! That's odd about the avatar not uploading. I've uploaded mine from my iPhone and I guess it automatically resizes the picture or the picture is small enough to begin with.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok - Still having problems with the Avatar. I resized my image down to 150x70 and when I try to add it it just looks like nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

iPhone worked!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beverly's sexy!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome....I love the decal on the mirror!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts