Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys I'm from Slidell la I've had my 96 gt for about two years now I bought it from an old man needless to say it was bone stock and premium package it's my pride and joy and I'm a huge sn-95 fan. My car now has a bbk cai,78mm t/b, full exhaust, frpp alum driveshaft, and an sct tune. The exterior consists of 2" steeda lowering springs, 10th anniversary wheels, halos, and fresh paint. And I also have sitting in the garage a set of ported and polished pi heads with comp stg 2 cams beehive springs and everything else to finish my pi swap. Unfortunately I ran out of time as I'm embarking on my first deployment.. Which is the biggest reason for me joining this forum. I'm really looking forward to upping my knowledge and sharing the progress of the car with everyone!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Welcome. That thing looks great! Got more pics??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
That's a great looking car

·
Registered
344 Posts
Great googly moogly, nice wheels.

Welcome!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sup guys I'm from Slidell la I've had my 96 gt for about two years now I bought it from an old man needless to say it was bone stock and premium package it's my pride and joy and I'm a huge sn-95 fan. My car now has a bbk cai,78mm t/b, full exhaust, frpp alum driveshaft, and an sct tune. The exterior consists of 2" steeda lowering springs, 10th anniversary wheels, halos, and fresh paint. And I also have sitting in the garage a set of ported and polished pi heads with comp stg 2 cams beehive springs and everything else to finish my pi swap. Unfortunately I ran out of time as I'm embarking on my first deployment.. Which is the biggest reason for me joining this forum. I'm really looking forward to upping my knowledge and sharing the progress of the car with everyone!
Hi and Welcome to Mustang Evolution! You've definitely come to the right place! Great lookimg pony!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just pcs'd in from IL, to Gulfport, we should all get together for a cruise one day.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome, great looking ride!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
welcome! I stopped at a WalMart there on the way down to New Orleans before

1 - 17 of 17 Posts