Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I got a red 67 coupe that as of 15 days ago still had the original 200 with a three speed. I got it as a first car 2 and a half years ago. It is definitely a project car but i love it. I'm in the process of of removing and changing the 200 to a 351w with a t-5 from a 92 mustang. Right now i have the 200 out and working on cleaning the engine bay almost ready to paint. Hope to have it ready to cruse in the spring.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi all. I got a red 67 coupe that as of 15 days ago still had the original 200 with a three speed. I got it as a first car 2 and a half years ago. It is definitely a project car but i love it. I'm in the process of of removing and changing the 200 to a 351w with a t-5 from a 92 mustang. Right now i have the 200 out and working on cleaning the engine bay almost ready to paint. Hope to have it ready to cruse in the spring.

I don't understand most of this because I'm a newbie to the Mustang world but it sounds exciting! :) Welcome to the site too and in for the pics.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Cool! Maybe we can do som wrenchin' sometime. Check out Mustang Club of MD also, we have a lot of great folks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I haven't been.. Was invited by a neighbor, but was too busy with classes. One day. MCoM always a a group and a show there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts