Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so I'm Miguel I'm 17 yeah I'm young but I love mustangs I got a 2002 mustang gt. for dirt cheap and I've done everything I can to make it beautiful once again I've gotten we blackened taillight a new K&N cold air intake and gripprs lowering spring I'm attempting to get enough money for a body kit but I need to replace my waterpump first well I love mustangs and I'm glad to be here

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Fuel line

Text Font Paper

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Mflores14 said:
Hello so I'm Miguel I'm 17 yeah I'm young but I love mustangs I got a 2002 mustang gt. for dirt cheap and I've done everything I can to make it beautiful once again I've gotten we blackened taillight a new K&N cold air intake and gripprs lowering spring I'm attempting to get enough money for a body kit but I need to replace my waterpump first well I love mustangs and I'm glad to be here
Welcome..Nice ride for your age man...I'm in South Carolina

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Mflores14 said:
No it had no rear bumper so I went to a scrap yard and found one my front bumper on the other hand.. My mom drove it and crashed into the back of a truck and the metal thing it has in the rear left a huge ass hole in my front bumper
Mine was just like that instead I drove my car into my house lol!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was emberresing going to school that morning with a huge hole in my bumper...but it tought me a lesson and I ended up saving up money and got a cobra bumper to replace it...
I don't blame you people talk mad crap cause the huge hole in my bumper ha but damn cobra bumper that's nice I wana save up for a saleen bumper but that'll be awhile

1 - 15 of 15 Posts