Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! My friend referred me here and said I would learn a lot and everyone is very helpful! I own a complete stock 2010 v6. I am planning to plasti dip my rims this weekend and smoke my taillights as well! I am also planning to get a flowmaster super 44 soon, just as a start, and see how I like that and then go from there...as I am not trying to drop as many bills for x pipes right now!:D Hope to get to know you guys soon! Thanks!

John

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks good bro...welcome to ME.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
Welcome! Judging by the DOD decal and your location I'm guessing you're a Marine officer? Or someone in your family is?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Semper Fi :good:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oh nice man! Yeah my dad was in for 30 years and he loved it! I live right outside the back gate right now.
Welcome Jhon! That is one clean '10!

Not least, thank your dad for me on his service keeping us safe. My older son was an enlisted Marine. My younger son is a Marine captain. he'll be leaving Marine Mountain Warfare School soon after 3 years there and reports to 29 Palms in July.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome Jhon! That is one clean '10!

Not least, thank your dad for me on his service keeping us safe. My older son was an enlisted Marine. My younger son is a Marine captain. he'll be leaving Marine Mountain Warfare School soon after 3 years there and reports to 29 Palms in July.
Thanks, I actually just wash and waxed it and a couple of birds have already had fun with the rear window haha. I definitely will! I will keep your son in my prayers and pray he always comes home safe! ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts