Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my 2005 Roush Stage 1 I have had this car since it was brand new. I have performed all the work on my car myself even the paint work too.

Before:

After I repainted it:

This is what it looks like now:

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hi and welcome! Beautfil car you have there! How's the air ride feel? I would love to have my car that low

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Airlift suspension has been one of my best Mods to date. The car just handles so much better now. I have changed springs more times than I can count. Also tried coilovers as well.. They just dont compare to riding on air..

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Stage1 said:
The Airlift suspension has been one of my best Mods to date. The car just handles so much better now. I have changed springs more times than I can count. Also tried coilovers as well.. They just dont compare to riding on air..
Nice I would love that on my next stang. I have coilovers right now and they are much better than springs so I can just imagine air ride

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
So I just tripped over my jaw.

You gotta post more details about your air suspension. Sweet Jesus that is chuddvhfbgfvnjffk! :O

Btw, welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
primer2tone said:
So I just tripped over my jaw.

You gotta post more details about your air suspension. Sweet Jesus that is chuddvhfbgfvnjffk! :O

Btw, welcome aboard!
^what he said.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the welcome and compliments on my car. The main reason I wanted airlift suspension I was just tired of getting scraping up the bottom of my car. Alot of people think its a ricey kind of thing to do. But until you ride in and feel how much more aggressive the car handels you would be surprised... I love being able to adjust my ride height at the push of a button..

·
Registered
344 Posts
I offer you a warm welcome and a wow-wow-wow at your car.

SexyStangSir!

·
Registered
412 Posts
What part of SC? Upstate here.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Love the GB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I offer you a warm welcome and a wow-wow-wow at your car.

SexyStangSir!
Thanks a lot I appreciate it ..

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

What part of SC? Upstate here.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Love the GB
Columbia and you ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Stage1 said:
Here are a few pictures of my 2005 Roush Stage 1 I have had this car since it was brand new. I have performed all the work on my car myself even the paint work too.

Before:
After I repainted it:

This is what it looks like now:
welcome and beautiful car

1 - 20 of 22 Posts