Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´m a new 2014 mustang v6 owner. I imported it from Miami. Maybe you are wondering why a 2014 v6 instead of a 2018 ecobost or GT.
The reason is that s192 never was imported to Europe by ford, so is a "diferent" car for european people and 2018 mustang has diferents specs that their american brothers althoug they are selling with performance pack.

I hope to increase my knowledge about the "stang" this page and contribute as much as I can with my knowledge of mechanics

sorry for my english

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think you will be impressed by the Cyclone V-6 especially if you have at least 3.31 gears. It is by far the most powerful v-6 ever put in a Mustang. Your english is good too.
BTW it is a S197 not S192

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thks for your wellcome. I know the "father" of this engine, the 3.7 MZI mazda, i have a 2010 CX9 grand touring too (FWD I went to avoid transfercase problems), bought in your country too.

·
Super Moderator
17,861 Posts
Buenas!

Your english is better than my espanol...

I'm American living in Rota with a 2000 GT. We have a pretty big car club down here and there are a lot of American car events in Jerez and Sevilla. Its about 6 hours from Madrid but send me a PM on here if you want the facebook links.

Hopefully you didn't have too much trouble getting it imported, how did you get around the amber turn signals out back? There are probably 5 or 6 S197 V6 cars at the Naval Station here, and 3 or 4 S197 GTs. I think 3 2018+ cars, a Roush ecoboost 2015 and then 4 SN95 GTs that I am aware of. Also a 1995 Cobra SVT here somewhere but I've only seen it once and it might be gone now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi, yep, I know a mustang club in andalucia and murcia its calling mustang club of america or similar... Now my S197 is in process of homologation for european rules, specilly tail lights. now i have a provisional license plates .. green plate and hope the next week I have all documentation and EU license plates
I resolve this as follow:
turn light: only the first "body" of light (yelow) close to corner
rear light: medium "body" white light
brake light, medium body too and trunk light simultaneus
fog light , body close to license plate...very intensive light
position light: stock light
in front lights, I have to install a headlight cleaner and automatic light beam

My mail is [email protected] . if you need something or you travel to madrid, feel free to contac with me. I`ll be nice to meet you

I don't like this kind of meetings.... y prefer to drive for mountains road

·
Registered
8,283 Posts
I don't like this kind of meetings.... y prefer to drive for mountains road
Same here.
After 5 minutes of standing around, looking at cars, I'm ready to go find a curvy road to explore, and enjoy the drive. :)

Welcome to the forum!
:thumb:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thks @Straybullit for your comment

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thks a lot @Jkeaton