Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i saw that american muscle was selling a sweet looking gauge cluster for i think 150 so i was going to get it but my only problem is my 07 mustang is a v6 without the pony package so it doesnt have a little computer that shows how many miles to e and it is missing 2 gauges i think they are the battery gauge and the oil gauge, my question is could i still buy this cluster or will it not work?

·
Registered
525 Posts
so i saw that american muscle was selling a sweet looking gauge cluster for i think 150 so i was going to get it but my only problem is my 07 mustang is a v6 without the pony package so it doesnt have a little computer that shows how many miles to e and it is missing 2 gauges i think they are the battery gauge and the oil gauge, my question is could i still buy this cluster or will it not work?
I thought they sold different ones ,,one with 4 and one with 6 gauges ,,you probably could call AM and ask..I wish they made one with the supercharger gauge built in,,that way you wouldnt have to add a seperate gauge

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
06v6mustang said:
It wouldn't work. But they do have the one that would fit your mustang.

Look at this and tell me if this is the right one.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/simco-4guage-cluster.html#.UJ-1nVU7ues.mailto

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
06v6Mustang,

Unfortunately we don't have the V6 gauges for the cars without the display etc.. However I'm going to put in a suggestion for this right now to my purchasing team and see what I can do!

I'll be in contact with you as soon as I have more information!

-Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts