Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to the forum. My name is Maciek and I'm the owner/founder of RedlineGoods (www.redlinegoods.com).

For the last 3 years we've been selling genuine Italian leather shifter and brake boots. We have currently started making them for the allmighty Mustang (right now 99-04 are available).

If you'd like to read more about us and our products, please visit our site. I've already contacted the owners of this site about advertising, so you should hear from me more often! :)

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Thank you and have a great day,
Maciek

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
That's my car :D. The quality of Maciek's boots is great! He also is awesome in customer service. I highly recommend these boots to anyone looking for aftermarket boots.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks good welcome man!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
the leather looks nice but the green stitching is hideous....

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
not if the interior has like green paint or outside of car is green i think it would go quite nice

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys,

we're a board sponsor now! You should start seeing our banner at the top of this site very soon:

Thank you!
Maciek

·
Registered
574 Posts
RedlineGoods said:
Hi guys,

we're a board sponsor now! You should start seeing our banner at the top of this site very soon:

Thank you!
Maciek
Awesome. I was waiting for you to become a sponsor so I could order from you. ;) And now I have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
musclestang721 said:
how do the shifter boots attach to the shifter bezel.. the stock ones are like stapled or something....
Hi,

tere are 3 ways to do that. You can either put the staples back in (it can be easily done even without a staple gun), use a good quality glue or use pieces of thin copper wire instead of the staples. The pieces of wire you run through the holes from the staples and then twist the ends together.

Either way is fine, either way needs a bit of work to get done, but the result is OUTSTANDING - as you can see in the pictures (which I hope to have more of soon).

Thank you!
Maciek

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone,

now that we're officially a board sponsor with our banner rotating at the top, we'd like to tell you more about our offer.

As you know we sell shift and brake boots. Made from top quality Italian cowhide leather. Many colors options available at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

The cost is

$60 for a set of boots or
$35 for either boot single

With this discount code below (punch it in while ordering, there's a field for that, can't miss it) you'll get 10% off these prices - but it's valid only for 5 days from today.

2GWT84G8F66

Have a great day,
Maciek

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's a kickass offer. I had a shift boot from Wheelskins which was single color and didn't look as good that cost $60.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
i have a short shifter and want to know if these will fit just like stock or are they shorter like for the short shifter

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
232stang said:
i have a short shifter and want to know if these will fit just like stock or are they shorter like for the short shifter
If you just let us know how much shorter (or taller, for that matter) would you like your shift boot to be, we'll make it for you - at no extra cost.

We really ARE a friendly company. :)

Thank you,
Maciek

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Hey Ill trade you a switch panel for one of those boots ;) Id like to rig that up in my auto, it'd look so clean like that. Let me know :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts