Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! My name is Elizabeth... I live in Pittsburg, California. For the longest time I was a Chevy girl! I grew up that way because my grandfather beat it into my head to like Chevy. My first car was given to me, an 1989 Honda Accord. When I turned 20 my parents finally put that car in my name... The first thing I did was start looking for a new car! I REALLY wanted a Camaro!!! Well I met my boyfriend (now my husband)... He helped me go car shopping... I test drove an Eclipse, an Accord and finally the car I wanted a Camaro... I didn't make my decision then... I test drove my boyfriends 2000 Mustang GT... I fell in love the moment I turned the key and started that engine!!! On October 6, 2005, I bought my very first Mustang. A 2000 v6! We did tons of upgrades and it slowly became a GT with a v6 motor! Hehe... I lost my baby 5 years later in an unfortunate accident... They totaled the car!!! I cried my eyes out and still cry every now and then! It's amazing how a car can mean that much to a person, like it's part of the family... Well on February 26, 2010 I bought my new baby, my 2007 Mustang GT! I love this car to death!!! We threw on a Steeda cold air intake, gave it a performance tune with a SCT/SF3 tuner and just recently gave it some series 60 American Thunder Flowmasters catback system... I still to this day miss my v6, I will never forget my first love!!! Sorry to write a novel! When I get to writing I can't stop... I hope to make lots of friends, and hope to become part of your Mustang family!!! =)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mustang07GTgirl said:
Hey there! My name is Elizabeth... I live in Pittsburg, California. For the longest time I was a Chevy girl! I grew up that way because my grandfather beat it into my head to like Chevy. My first car was given to me, an 1989 Honda Accord. When I turned 20 my parents finally put that car in my name... The first thing I did was start looking for a new car! I REALLY wanted a Camaro!!! Well I met my boyfriend (now my husband)... He helped me go car shopping... I test drove an Eclipse, an Accord and finally the car I wanted a Camaro... I didn't make my decision then... I test drove my boyfriends 2000 Mustang GT... I fell in love the moment I turned the key and started that engine!!! On October 6, 2005, I bought my very first Mustang. A 2000 v6! We did tons of upgrades and it slowly became a GT with a v6 motor! Hehe... I lost my baby 5 years later in an unfortunate accident... They totaled the car!!! I cried my eyes out and still cry every now and then! It's amazing how a car can mean that much to a person, like it's part of the family... Well on February 26, 2010 I bought my new baby, my 2007 Mustang GT! I love this car to death!!! We threw on a Steeda cold air intake, gave it a performance tune with a SCT/SF3 tuner and just recently gave it some series 60 American Thunder Flowmasters catback system... I still to this day miss my v6, I will never forget my first love!!! Sorry to write a novel! When I get to writing I can't stop... I hope to make lots of friends, and hope to become part of your Mustang family!!! =)
First welcome &Trust me the Your new baby is going to fulfill you. I have a 2010 Mustang GT with a JLT CAI & Tune & let me tell u it takes off like no other. If u every decide on getting an exhaust get a Roush Offroad Catback Exhaust & u won't be dissapointed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMNO said:
First welcome &Trust me the Your new baby is going to fulfill you. I have a 2010 Mustang GT with a JLT CAI & Tune & let me tell u it takes off like no other. If u every decide on getting an exhaust get a Roush Offroad Catback Exhaust & u won't be dissapointed.
I already got a CAI and a performance tune and it was freaking awesome!!! Such a huge difference!!! I got the Steeda CAI w/highflow elbow! Also I already got exhaust! =) I got me some Flowmasters series 60 American Thunder catback! LOVE it! Now I get even more head turns! A loud Mustang GT and a girl driving it! Lol Loves it!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome to the family! Im on my fifth mustang myself and let me tell you I have some dreams come reality, good friends, and crazy fun times tied up in these cars. Work hard at it, its a way if life and if you treat your mustang with respect it you will find its more reliable than some of your best friends ;-)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
:headbang:
Welcome to the Stang family, enjoy. My Stang is very similar to yours also.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
welcome to me, I am on my fourth mustang here and you will find all the help you need here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the site! :)
Thank you very much!!! :D

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes!!! I love this community so far!!! I had a mymustangsite.com account but didn't really feel like a family there... I feel like a huge family already!!! I posted more pics of my Stang! Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome and ME is great we are all die-hard stang fans and all try and help each other anyway we can! it's all about love and respect for these amazing cars that each of us that own!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I went to your album and looked at your 2000 Mustang. It's sad that it's gone but your new 2007 GT will help you move on. I think of all my past cars and I miss alot of them but remember all the good times and it will make you smile.

P.S. I love the wedding pics with you and your husband's mustangs!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
See! these cars are addicting! the day you sit in that seat and hear that fine rumble you never go back
Sorry to hear about your '00, same thing happened to my '04, i still cry too, nothing can replace that beast! :'(
But alas to be reunited with a stallion is the best feeling, welcome! have fun modding her up!

PS Awesome wedding pics, adorable! :good:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts