Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New Mustang GT Premium owner, hailing from the Bay Area, CA. Looking forward to chatting it up with you all and hopefully learning a lot from those more experienced with the Mustang.

Picked up my car on 4th, I've been in love with it ever since.

I don't have many pics yet, but here is my Grabber Blue GT

-
Klax

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome....."Go Giants"

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hey welcome!! What part of the bay area you from? I'm from Monterey bay area 40 min away from San Jose! Nice car too

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys. The car will be just as purdy and fast as many of yours that have done all that work on it...(soon)

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Welcome from Tx

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey welcome!! What part of the bay area you from? I'm from Monterey bay area 40 min away from San Jose! Nice car too
My dad works out on Monterey at the Navy base, been down there many a time. Plan to take the care to the track (Laguna Seca) when I reach 5K.

That hairpin turn scares the **** out of though.

Edit: Sorry, I should have read more carefully. Wasn't aware of the profanity rule.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Klaximilian said:
My dad works out on Monterey at the Navy base, been down there many a time. Plan to take the care to the track (Laguna Seca) when I reach 5K.

That hairpin turn scares the **** out of though.

Edit: Sorry, I should have read more carefully. Wasn't aware of the profanity rule.
Kool I'm like a couple minutes away from the base. You should try to come down to the auto cross here!! It's sick me and another forum member go to it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts