Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waddup people,

In 1993 when the movie Menace II Society came out, I found the one thing I love more than women. Cain's money green fox body 5.0 convertible. Since then that's all I have vowed to drive for the rest of my life. I just traded for my 3rd Mustang being a 2012 V6 Premium. Before this one I had a 2001 & a 2008 convertible GT and yes "Computer Love" was the first song played when the top came down for the first time in my 2001. Now that I peeked my head in to a few circles to find that mods isn't as difficult and expensive as I once thought, this kid in a candy store can't get enough. So far JLT CAI, SCT Tuner, JLT Oil Separator, and cosmetic work. Oh yes, just getting warmed up. I'm a transplant from Michigan to Tennessee where the weather is much nicer to my baby. Since there is really no club around here, it nice to find a place where a fledgling like myself can really learn more about my mustang passion and socialize with fellow fiends....LOL

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Some great and knowledgeable people here. Get us some pics of that pony.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.