Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello. I'm new to the forum I bought a new 2013 5.0 a few months back and haven't stopped modding..lol here's a few pics your feed back is greatly appreciated...if you have any questions about the ride let me know...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
welcome, those wheels are real sweet :good:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Those wheels are awesome!!

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Beautiful Mustang

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mustanggt11 said:
Welcome where are you located in md
I'm located in Towson...Thanks for all the feed back guys

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

nosympathy said:
No another person with hash marks!!!! Haha. Welcome!
Lol... I went with grey and I still think I should of went with the black instead...not sure how I feel about mine yet

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Johnny5.0 said:
I'm located in Towson...Thanks for all the feed back guys

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Lol... I went with grey and I still think I should of went with the black instead...not sure how I feel about mine yet
They look good! I think they look neat on the mustang, and it makes the dodge fanboys mad to see them on a stang. I just have never seen another mustang in person to have them. Keeps mine unique as well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Those hash marks make me think dodge... Other then those I love it, the wheels are the best !

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts