Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone

Im Anthony from southeast PA, right near Philly. I just bought my first Mustang a few months ago, and Im looking to meet more mustang guys and girls, and figured this would be the place!! I got a 98 V6 auto with a few mods, but its mostly stock. Im sure Ill do more to it when I get the money, I dont have much since Im a broke college student. Ive always loved Stangs growing up and I was determined to buy one for myself. In my opinion theres nothing like that classic muscle car. I got a great deal from a private seller though. I paid only 3200 and it has 94,000 original miles. Hope to get to know yall on here and learn as much as I can!

Ive got a question so be sure to help me out! Once I find out where to post it!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
142 Posts
There's something about the first one- cool. I kick myself for not having kept my 280Z and my Jeep Wrangler. Happy to have you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to ME

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There's something about the first one- cool. I kick myself for not having kept my 280Z and my Jeep Wrangler. Happy to have you.
I've always liked the classic muscle cars since I was a kid, pretty cool to own one now

·
Registered
102 Posts
Specifically what part??? I'm 15-20 minutes away from Philly. Except I live in NJ
Chester County. Near Glen Mills.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Welcome aboard! Any of you guys frequent PADDY'S Irish pub? (Always sunny) lol, I love that show.
Excellent show. Except I can vouch that it isn't always sunny, got about an inch of snow last night.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Chester County. Near Glen Mills.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Excellent show. Except I can vouch that it isn't always sunny, got about an inch of snow last night.
Not too bad only an hour away from me

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome! I'm from NE PA but now I reside in NJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whats up everyone

Im Anthony from southeast PA, right near Philly. I just bought my first Mustang a few months ago, and Im looking to meet more mustang guys and girls, and figured this would be the place!! I got a 98 V6 auto with a few mods, but its mostly stock. Im sure Ill do more to it when I get the money, I dont have much since Im a broke college student. Ive always loved Stangs growing up and I was determined to buy one for myself. In my opinion theres nothing like that classic muscle car. I got a great deal from a private seller though. I paid only 3200 and it has 94,000 original miles. Hope to get to know yall on here and learn as much as I can!

Ive got a question so be sure to help me out! Once I find out where to post it!
My 2012 GT is mustang #6 for me, my first was a 1970 coupe when I was in high school; I'm guessing your '98 won't be your last!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome! I'm outside of Philly (South) myself.
I'm down there quite alot for events. Mainly sixers games, auto show was excellent too

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

My 2012 GT is mustang #6 for me, my first was a 1970 coupe when I was in high school; I'm guessing your '98 won't be your last!
I already know it won't! I almost got a 94 GT 5.0 that a guy in Philly was selling, but right now it's about saving $$ so I went with the smaller engine. But Id love a boss or GT someday

1 - 19 of 19 Posts